(Note that submission of papers and reservation of exhibition booth and workshops presentations should be made directly to firstname.lastname@example.org before the announced deadlines)
Registration for Exhibitors (personnel)
(Note that Exhibitors must first reserve a booth. See Exhibitors)
Registration fees for 2024 are as follows:
- Default unless covered by any other category below: NOK 7.800 +VAT
- Presenters (Excl. exhibitors, see below): NOK 5.900 +VAT
- Academia: NOK 5.900 +VAT
- Research Fellow (‘stipendiat’): NOK 3.200 +VAT
- Students: Free admission, but no lunch or dinner party included.
(Applies to full time students only. Place of study must be given.)
- Participants from abroad please note:
The conference is in Norway and is unfortunately not exempt from VAT. You must first pay the invoice with VAT and then apply for reimbursement from your authorities in your own country.
This applies to all categories.
For exhibitors see Exhibition fees.
Note: Payment is only possible via email-invoice (with direct payment to the given FPGA-forum account) or EHF. (Payment is not possible via credit/debit cards, Vipps or similar)
Please note: Prices and availability of rooms are only guaranteed until 13 January 2024, so please make sure you book no later than that.
Workshop holders please contact the committe (email@example.com)