Registration fees for Feb 2021 are as follows:
- Default unless covered by any other category below: NOK 7.000 +VAT
- Presenters (Excl. exhibitors, see below): NOK 5.300 +VAT
- Academia: NOK 5.300 +VAT
- Research Fellow (‘stipendiat’): NOK 2.800 +VAT
- Students: Free admission, but no lunch or dinner party included.
(Applies to full time students only. Place of study must be given.)
- Exhibiton fee – 1 person : NOK 9.400 +VAT
- Exhibiton fee – 2 persons: NOK 14.000 +VAT (May also use for comb. 1 exhibitor + 1 normal attendance)
- Exhibiton fee – 3 persons: NOK 17.500 +VAT (For 3 pure exhibitors only. I.e. not for normal attendance)
- Workshops – separate workshop holder dependant pricing
Registration is extended to 4 February, but after 22. January we can no longer guarantee hotel room availability or prices. .
(See: Hotel room reservation)
Registration for all participants excl. exhibitors: ***Here*** )
Registration for exhibitors: ***Here*** Note: See instructions below on how to register Due to template limitations at our registration service provider, please note the following before registering: If you need two booths – this must be treated as two completely separate registrations You may either register ALL exhibitor attendees in one go, or each exhibitor attendee in separate submissions. (Also possibel to register first two – and then one) For immediate registration of two (or more) persons for a single booth, do the following
1. Tick ‘ ‘ and fill in below – including ‘Exhibition Category’ for that person
2. Click ‘ADD ATTENDEE’ and fill in below – including ‘Exhibition Category’ for that person
3. Tick ‘Exhibition fee – 2nd person: NOK ***** + VAT (only together …..) ‘ and fill in below
4. Tick ‘I consent …’ and then click ‘REGISTER’ (Repeat 2 if you are 3 persons at the booth) For registration of one person at a time, just tick the right ‘Exhibition Category’ and fill in.
Please note that you must also notify the committe (contact@fpga-forum) that you would like to participate in the exhibition.
Workshop holders please contact the committe (contact@fpga-forum)